Getting Rid of Raccoons
Raccoons may require several methods of removal and trapping. Raccoon prevention is also an important part of the removal process. Some common methods your Waco technician will use to get rid of raccoons may include:
- Live trapping
- Chimney modifications
Common Raccoon Damage
- Raccoons often get into attics or cause damage to lawns because they are searching for food or shelter.
- These omnivorous animals will eat nearly anything, including foliage from gardens and on farmland — which can be costly to the homeowner.
- Like many wild animals, notable issues raccoons are responsible for are the health risks their excrement and feces pose to humans.
- Raccoons are notorious for getting into trash cans and leaving behind strewn-about trash on lawns.
- Raccoons have also been known to attack livestock, like poultry, and house pets, like cats and dogs.
Raccoon Trapping & Removal
Critter Control of Waco's specialists are raccoon removal experts. Using the most advanced technologies and tools, our teams quell any animal problems plaguing your home. There are some things you can do to prepare for our visit and discourage raccoons from coming onto your property. These include, but are not limited to:
- Not feeding raccoons (it may be tempting, but they will only continue to visit your property)
- Securing locked trash can lids
*Do not approach seemingly tame raccoons — healthy raccoons are wary of humans so it likely means the raccoon is sick. We can help you get rid of raccoon problems. Call your local Critter Control office today!Request a Quote